Monday, February 5, 2018

"Beautiful Day" using Blue Fern Studio Collection Home Spun from The Rubber Buggy


Today at The Rubber Buggy I am sharing a great photo of my 2 eldest Grand Children with me over the Christmas holidays. 
I am using lots of Blue Fern Studios Home Spun Collection with chipboard fussy cut flowers and some great die cuts for accents and the fabulous title.... Beautiful Day.

Supply List:
The Rubber Buggy Products
Mediums: Stickles. Oxide
Other: pearl beads, stitching, cardstock



For this page I used a new Tim Holtz Oxide ink to do the background of this page.


I cut paper layers and laid them out for proposed page layout and cut lots of cardstock mattings.


I fussy cut the flowers from the papers in the collection to make accents. I ripped the border paper and inked lots of edges. 


I mounted the photo with some paper accents to form a great frame for the photo.


Starting from the bottom I then go back and start gluing things down.
 

I love small clusters of accents whenever possible. This section has a chipboard, cut card from papers and some pearl beads.


In this close up you can see that I did some machine stitching, and added the die cut corner.


For the floral section I added some pearl beads and also added some stickles for sparkle.



More  die cut accents and more pearl accents.


Here is the central photo section and it looks great.

 



Thanks for stopping by....please take time to visit the store for these and so many other fabulous products that are available.



No comments: