Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Autumn with Fall Harvest at Creative Embellishments


Hi.... so are you enjoying fall in all it glory ... and colours? Well this page is full of colour and this is more photos from my Canadian Thanksgiving. This is me and my 2 eldest Grand Daughters.... we had a great day together.
This page is on Creative Embellishments blog today as I used both chipboards and wood leaves. Some are copic coloured and some left in natural state. Both look amazing.

Supply List:
Creative Embellishments Products
Chipboards: Autumn leaves set, Autumn word set
Other: paper, accents,copic markers



I do a basic layout of my proposed page. From there I grab anything I want to add or remove. Nothing is glued down until it's perfect the way I want it.


I added copic coloured fall harvest up top. 


Using the Autumn stickers as the main title... I added the copic coloured word leaves to say Autumn leaves.


In this section is a full cluster of accents... and the natural coloured leaves are perfect.

Thanks for stopping by... so good to see you again.


2 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

fab and great layout Bev
Gr Karin

Jackie Plank said...

Bev, this is a gorgeous layout. You have some beautiful grand children :)