Monday, August 14, 2017

The Rubber Buggy and Heartfelt Creation Products


Today on The Rubber Buggy blog I am sharing an amazing huge project. This album is a Heartfelt Creations Album using lots of flip fold inserts, lots of collections, lots of dies, flowers and the amazing flower shaping kit. 
This project is so huge I am breaking it into segments to share all the details and products used for each section. 


I started with the outer base colour print paper for my album.



I  stamped, die cut flowers and then  using the Deluxe flower shaping kit to create a lot of my flowers,



In this post I am sharing the outside of the album. When you love it be sure to return to see each section as I share it with you.


Lots of amazing soft elegant paper using the Sun Kissed collection. Fussy cut some flowers from the papers, stamped, die cut and shaped other flowers to form the great clusters.


Lots of amazing Creative Embellishments chipboard accents were a prefect touch.... in natural colour.


I tied it off with a simple ribbon bow.




 

 \

Thanks for stopping by...see you again soon... when I share the next section and all the details.



1 comment:

KarinsArtScrap said...

STUNNINGGGGGGGGGGGG Bev

I LOVE IT

I SENT MY ADDRESS [ LOL ]

Gr Karin