Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Rustic Hockey Sports Page at Creative Embellishments


Hi everyone. Today at Creative Embellishments I am super excited to share a sports page from my only Grand Son's winter hockey team. They are doing amazing and made it through the first round of playoffs and are waiting for the next round. 


Here is a picture of his team. He's the good looking one that I put the circle around so I could show you which one he is. I can't wait to create a page using this photo soon too.. and there are some awesome hockey/ sports chipboards to use for sure.

Supply list:
Creative Embellishments Products
Stamp: Distress Corner 
Chipboards: The Love of Hockey, Chevron  Border
Other: paper The Rubber Buggy Maja Design Sommartider, ink, washi tape, film overlay, brads



I started by estimating the central section for my photos and then hand cut and laid out the repetitive shapes for the background. I then used the brighter piece to add colour to all the black n white I am working with.


Take away the cardstock and glue pieces down. You do not need to put some of the pieces that would be fully under the cardstock piece.


I got a little ahead of myself with photos but this is my proposed placement of photos and accents so with this in mind I went back and ink stamped in the spots that will be exposed using Creative Embellishments .


In the close ups you will see some of the details. I places the film photo frame over the main photo and added the title .... placing some of the letters over the photo too.


Some great arrow chippies on this corner made a great clustered section fo stamping, shape and chippie.


In this upper left section I added washi tape and some rustic brads. 


I love using circular smaller photos on pages to get more photos on a page... especially when there are so many great action shots of the games to share. This one I popped by matting with 2 team colours. My favourite pages are multi photo groupings.


Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check all the great sports chippies available in the store. They help accent any sports page perfectly.




2 comments:

Denise Donald said...

That's a great rustic layout for your grandson's hockey. It's so nice that he's on a good team and that he has your love and support. BL

Camille Short said...

Love everything about this layout - the details!!!!! Bloggie Love