Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Sketches in Thyme challenge



OK.. super excited today. I don't always get to play along with my very own sketches.. but today at Sketches in Thyme I do. Above is my fun xmas decor page using my sketch below.  It's always super to see what everyone else creates using it.. but I enjoyed using this one on my page to share. I choose my DT products from The Rubber Buggy - Blue Fern Studios Vintage Collection and add some really fun lace to it. Reminded me of winter icicles on the eaves of our house. It was perfect.

Supply List:
The Rubber Buggy Products
Paper: Blue Fern Studios Vintage Christmas
Chipboard: Blue Fern Studios Film Strip
Ink: Tim Holtz ranger
Other: paint, lace, cardstock, Me & My Big Ideas snowflakes


Be sure to visit the blog to view the DT reveal using my sketch. Thanks for stopping by today.


2 comments:

Donna Rudy said...

Love the lace and filmstrip! Beautiful!

Penny said...

The way you used the lace on this layout was perfect! bl Penny