Wednesday, October 12, 2016

C89 Sweet Baby Card for Fab Scraps


I used C89 Sweet Baby Collection from Fab Scraps to create this super cute but easy card. The collection has a great mix of blues or pinks for both boy and girl projects. Be sure to visit the Blog where you can view lots of amazing projects using Fab Scraps Collections.

FOR THIS CARD YOU WILL NEED:
Supply List:
Paper: C89 Sweet Baby, MC89 001A card kit
Stickers: ST 89002, ST 89 001
Ink: Tim Holtz ranger
Other: cardstock, twine, metal accent, brads, hole punch, card base and envelope


INSTRUCTIONS:
STEP #1: pull the pieces from the collection that you plan to work with... papers and accents


STEP #2: I sized the papers and cut them to fit a standard card base. The cardstock border is punched ready to add some trim and accent.


STEP #3: I wrapped the twine through the punches and then added a metal star and tied it off.


STEP #4: I then put the rest of card together and added the super cute stickers to complete my card.


STEP #5: Apply the card front to the card base.... write your verse inside and it's done. Now wasn't that easy?


 


Thanks for joining me today. 

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhh this is just precious! I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Donna Rudy said...

OMG! Gorgeous! Love the paper and the safety pin!! Love it!

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous and very sweetttttttttt Bev
Gr Karin

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} said...

This is adorable....I love the little "diaper pin"....cute! BL