Thursday, September 29, 2016

C85 Shabby Rose Collection "MOM" Layout for Fab Scraps



Today at Fab Scraps I am sharing a photo of my mom. I wanted it to be soft, elegant and  wanted a floral cluster of some kind. The C85 Shabby Rose Collection was a perfect pick with the colouring and prints that mixed and matched so well. This collection had some awesome accents to finish it with a touch of antique vintage which suited it so well.

FOR THIS LAYOUT YOU WILL NEED:

Supply List:
Paper: C85 Shabby Rose Collection
Chipboard: CD 85 008 mirror frame
Stickers: ST85001
Ink: Tim Holtz mini pad
Accents: Ribbon
Other: cricut cut title, cardstock, flowers, black micron pen

INSTRUCTIONS:

STEP #1: On this layout I went with paper layers and lots of accents... so start by pulling these items. I like to lay them out and decide which one goes where looking for a change in hues, prints and darkness.


STEP #2: In the above photo it shows the accents that I chose to work with. I added some cardstock for pop of colour and the hinge accent is fussy cut from the paper. I also chose a section of paper to cut and made the border running horizontal for depth and colour.

STEP #3: When all the layers are together I inked the edges with contrasting colour.

STEP #4: I cricut cut the title MOM and then traced around it with a micron black pen.

STEP #5: The cluster is a blend of ribbon and flowers.


STEP #6: The chipboard was inked, matted and on the centre section I added a sticker accent. 


STEP #7: This section showcases part of the photo chipboard frame which is inked and then matted with cardstock for dark border. Below it is a fun sticker matted and added along with some sew easy roller ink stitching.

Thanks for joining me today. 



5 comments:

Leslie Germain said...

Pretty page! Love the flowers!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful page Bev
Gr Karin

Great-Aunt Camille said...

Pretty page! Bloggie Love

Narelle Fasulo said...

Love, love, love this layout. Always love shabby. The papers you have used are gorgeous. BL

Sharon said...

Awesome page! I love the tearing you did on the paper. Very nice touch. BL