Friday, March 11, 2016

Turtle Soup Sketchathon and Friday inspiration

hi.. it's Friday at the Turtle Soup. We are celebrating with a Sketchathon and today it has an added mood board for colour inspiration.

Image

Image

Here is my page using the above to inspire me. I am using photos from our pontoon boat rides when everyone was together in Florida. We had a great day on the water.
I am using Paper House Beaches of the World, beach die cut accents along with some stickers all from their fabulous collections. I added some copic coloured chipboards and a great circle accent.

Image

You have all month to play along so hope you'll stop by and play along.
Thanks for stopping by.. see you again soon.


Photobucket

5 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

oooooo looks terrific. BL

Nicole Robinson said...

I love that background Bev! Great layout!! BL

Laura Cox {aka scrapaddict} said...

Great take on the inspiration!! BL

Elisa Ablett said...

Awesome layout Bev, love the photos as well. BL

Miranda said...

Looks like loads of fun! Love your page! BL