Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Boys Rule Scrapbooking Kit.... what an amazing GDT term with a great kit


Hi everyone... I am back again as Guest Designer for my last post using the  Boys Rule Scrapbooking Kits. I really enjoyed my time here and working with fabulous kits makes crafting so much fun and easier for sure. Be sure to check out their bi-monthly kits for yourself... you'll be pleasantly surprized.
Thanks to all for my fabulous time spent here.


My last layout using the amazing Boys Rule Kit for March and April is my grandson 
playing in the hammock at the cottage.. a favourite spot the whole family loved spending time together for many, many years before we sold it. They will cherish these pages in their future to preserve the cottage memories of their lives.


On this background I started with paint splatter using many colours to pull out the paper colours.
I then used stenciled circles to finish it off.


This section has many layers, many die cut cardstock accents ... all inked on the edges ..
along with multi wrapping with Bella Creationz Timeless Twine and a tied bow.


This photo shows the small circular stickers postioned amongst the stenciled circles.

 

Super alpha for the title and fun foam popped accent.

********************************************************


Project Life is such a big new style of scrapping today. I only did a single page but it will be awesome in the albums along with more card layouts to share my husbands car with family.
It's a guy thing .. they all love going for a ride and touring with the car.
In the details of the page I share the story about the special car license plates and what we had to do to be able to use them on this special car.


Close ups of the 4 PL panels on the page.


So many extra but perfect stickers and accents to add to my Project Life page.

Sure hope you enjoyed my mix of fabulous projects made for the fabulous kit.
Be sure to visit often to see what kit is up next month.


Photobucket

5 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous layouts Bev
Gr Karin

Lyne said...

Really love the orange and blue paper in the layout of your grandson - do you remember who they were by?

Lori Comeau said...

Great layouts. BL

Sukie said...

Amazing layout with all of the fun elements! I love those sentiment flags! The background looks fabulous too! Great PL page too! BL

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

great texture and style on the scrapbook page and nice pocket scrapbooking. I’m stopping by to give you some Bloggie Love! Thanks for your dedication to commenting on and sharing my work.

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC