Thursday, February 12, 2015

Robin's Nest amazing collections


Hi everyone. super excited to be playing with Robin's Nest products and mixed in
a few other things from my stash. Be sure to check out the store as they have 
so many collections to suit every occasion.
This paper was a perfect background.. light and not too over powering but also better than 
plain cardstock.. gives it more depth and texture. 
Above is my sneak peak and hope you'll wonder on over 
to Robin's Nest Blog to view full details.


This paper is super for some of those guy/masculine cards you need to make.
I hand cut out the pieces and arranged them on the card base. I looks like the blocking technique.
In the sneak peak above you can see the homemade tassel I created to finish off this card.
If you'd like the instructions on how to make it please visit the Robin's Nest Blog for all the details.

Thanks for stopping by.. do come again.

Photobucket

1 comment:

LisaM said...

Love the tassel and flowers!