Monday, October 6, 2014

Turtle Soup Monday Sketch paired with Paper House for a fabulous Fall page


Hi everyone.. today I am excited to share not only my creative page using the sketch below.. but it's one of my sketches. Join us at the Turtle Soup for Monday sketches and play along.
We would love for you to share what you create using this sketch.
We have weekly sketches along with many other daily challenges.. something for everyone for sure.
For this page I pulled out the Paper House fall foliage and matching Fall into Autumn 3D stickers.


Supply List:
Paper: Paper House Halloween paper pad ( Fall Folliage  P-0483)
Cardstock: Corrugated  paper, misc
Stickers: Paper House 3D Fall into Autumn STDM -0165, misc
Pen: Staedtler black
Accents: misc autumn stickers
Sketch Bev Code 
Other: twine, corkboard, gesso




3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great Fall LO Bev

Unknown said...

This page is adorable! I love it!

LisaM said...

Such a pretty fall layout Bev!