Monday, August 11, 2014

Linnie Bloom super fun canvas products and new upcoming stamps


I was so excited to get the chance to use one of the new stamp sets that are coming to Linnie Blooms soon. Linda has designed some stamps that tie in with the Mixed Stitch concept.
 I added it to my card along with the great canvas fence accent.
In the background I started with lots of misting, stamping and then used the new stamps.
 From there I used paper and more accents from Paper House.
I came upon this perfect gramma quote that I printed to go with the great stamped words.

Supply List:
Linnie Bloom Canvas Fence and stamps
Paper House: Hipster paper pix and canvas accents
Just Imagine: Kreaxions Circle Cutter
EK Success: punch
Other: inks, stamps

This is an all new adventure for me but I am sure enjoying the challenge 
and being able to learn fun new ways to use canvas and many other mixed stitch concepts.
Thanks for visiting and sharing this new adventure with me.

Photobucket

No comments: