Saturday, May 3, 2014

SWAT Drill #31 Color Inspiration


SWAT Drill #31 is a colour scheme inspiring challenge.



I grabbed the pink in the paper, the yellow in the sunset photo and blues in the sky and water in the photos and the dark or black for the photos in the scenes, backgrounds and trees.


I was such a great Florida spread and the nautical accents 
from Creative Embellishments were a perfect fit. I alsoadded some bling using
Robin's Nest diamond dew drops. The upper corner has washi tape and
rubon accents.


Here is more nautical accents with some punchinella,
 a rubon accent border and some brads.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Linsey R said...

Oh my goodness, this is gorgeous! I LOVE that paper--it compliments these wonderful Florida photos beautifully!!! I am SO inspired to start up on my 12x12 layouts again--it's been ages! Thanks to you!!! :)

Linsey R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.