Monday, May 19, 2014

Scrappin' Madges Embellishment Kits.. amazing


Welcome to our monthly reveal of Scrappin' Madges Embellishment Kit.
Above is a fabulous mix of embellishments and below is the cards I made using them.
With such a great mix it is so easy to create.


This card has a post card matted, a stamped sentiment, fun washi tape,
 twine, brads and an added metal accent.


This fun card boasts the another post card base matted, added some fun washi tape, stickers, candi mini dots, fab stamped sentiment, with some additional corrugated accent, stick pin, creative embellishment hearts border and scalloped border.


This last card using the post card matted again, washi tape, matted sentiment, 
candi mini dots, twine, stick pin and tag with a brad.

I love that the kits come with so many pieces that can be altered to make a fun mix of cards.. each one different and unique in it's own way.
Be sure to check out every months kits.... and see too what the other DT create with the same kit...

Photobucket

2 comments:

Linsey R said...

Oh Bev, these are all beautiful! I love how you used the floral washi tape and the Candi dots! Such a lovely and charming feel to them all and I just adore them! Thanks for sharing your creations and giving me more ideas for this fabulous embellishment kit! Hugs and have a great day my friend!

Unknown said...

I am in Auh!!! WOW how awesome are these cards Bev?? I can't believe how great they are! You rocked this kit! Thanks so much for sharing and enjoying your embellishment kit! loves-Madge