Monday, May 19, 2014

Let's Get Sketchy and Paper House Collection



Let's Get Sketchy and this week we have one of my sketches. I love to share with you.
I also was able to use my amazing Fall Collection papers from Paper House.


In the close ups you can see the details better.


This section has a great punched border with added wooden buttons.
The amazing Creative Embellishments  were the perfect colour with no alterations... the title
and the fabulous diamond shape trellis behind the Paper House sticker.
Also I added more fall coloured stickers to pop of the background Paper House paper.


In this section I used a washi tape and paper strip border on the base.
Super layers of matting behind the photos along with more fall photos and another
Creative Embellishment camera accent.... and what a fabulous fun fall Title sticker.

  Supply List:
Paper: Paper House P-0483 Fall Foliage
Stickers: Paper House STDM -0615 3D sticker
Cardstock: misc
Punch: EK Success
Accents: Creative Embellishments
Sketch: LGS Bev Code
Other: washi tape, stickers, buttons

Photobucket

No comments: