Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Cookin Up Creations ABC Challenge using Letter M and Lots of Paper House products




Hi.. At Cookin Up Creations we are Celebrating April with ABC Challenges this month.
Today I am up with the letter M.. for misting, masking or mixed media.. any Tuesday Technique
using the letter M... can't wait to see what everyone will create.. maybe you'll join us too.
I am starting my background on white cardstock with a mix of them all, 
fun  gesso masking, paint, stencil misted  and more paint.
I then used my Paper House    Endless Summer Pad to give the photo layers 
and added fun Paper House Enjoy the Journey 3D accents... 
along with a few buttons, burlap ribbon and some added vellum dotted paper and misc items.


The close ups will give you a better look at the details.


Super fun background... 


.. amazing Paper House enjoy the journey 3 D accents... they were the perfect
colouring and great addition to my beach page.




More amazing accents which included some ATC corrugated  accents, a tickets, Creative Embellishment heart, an accent from my MME fun Kraft collection and the fun wave made from stapled burlap ribbon.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sherri said...

every time I try misting or masks, it doesn't turn out well. Always like it on other peoples pages like yours but not on mine!