Friday, January 24, 2014

acting so CRAZY multi tasking page


Multi Tasking today..
 using the great sketch from Wendi Robinson below for the My Scraps and More Sketch Blog challenge, 
the Turtle Soup use cardstock only challenge
 and also the My Scraps and More challenge to use the word "Crazy" .
Above is my fun page... stamping, masking, doodling, punching, matting, embossing and lots of layers.
Then add some fun accents and my cute Crazy page is done.




Close up show the details better. Masking with gesso, punched and layered clustered border, Title cut using cricut plus some stickers, stamping, glossy accent doodled dots and doodled stitching too.
Also used some punchinella and Creative Embellishment gear accents... and the corner has washi tape trim.


Lots of stamping to accent plain cardstock, embossed cardstock, fun little tab and made the cute 
twine circle accent to centre the large stamped dotted circles.
Multi tasking was great fun.. got lots of challenges done all in 1 LO page... and I love it.
Hope you do too?

Photobucket

3 comments:

wendipooh13 said...

fun fun pic and page!! LOVE the background work!!! thanks sooo much for playing along with My Scraps & More!!!!

Tammi said...

I love how you created that background!! Thanks for playing with us at My Scraps & More!

LisaM said...

Loving the background and twine circle. Fun page! Thanks for playing along with us at My Scraps & More!